Monday 3 March 2014

Acknowledgements

I have learned a lot from this ICT & Multimedia in ELT class. I would like to regard this Blog as my portfoli0 in which I put every work I tried for some useful use. In every class, I was always surprised to find out new materials. Now it is our turn to bring those resources to our own context and use them efficiently. This homepage is a kind of diary where I wrote down the daily events. However, on each page, I describe everything which I learned and tried during the module according to each purpose. Therefore please flip the every page and watch it. 
  





4 comments:

  1. Great and wonderful group , ICT is like the magic for language teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Zoe. Please look at this blog carefully. It may be useful for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog Fumiko. Lovely layout.

    JA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jose Antonio and thank you for your comment. Actually I didn't expect you to post your comment here, because I put the link on the page of participants' production in the ict4elt secretly and much later after the end of the ict4elt session. During the session, I rarely attended it and I have felt sorry for that. Therefore I tried to put my link on it though I thought nobody would notice it. How amazing! Now I am connected to you. I could say ICT is super!

    ReplyDelete